Monday, August 07, 2006

dog friend!



I went to the dog park this weekend and got to run really fast. I met a friend there, a girl dog named Nola. Her master said that she wasn't very good around human strangers so Stacy and Zach didn't get to play with her. But I did. It was fun and I got very dirty. Zach is working on a book proposal and trying to find a publisher. He has also been a little more excited lately because he has a working title for his dissertation. Stacy thinks he finally is getting down to business. Stacy is trying to make all her students happy by giving them the perfect piano lesson time. I know she will relax a bit once everything is in place. I have found a new interest in digging in corners. I like to "accidentally" push my ball into the corner and then I get to dig and lick. I just can't help it...I love to chew...on anything I can get away with.

2 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger Mrs B said...

I'm so glad you're meeting some girl dogs and going to the park. You will outgrow that urge to dig SOME day. Maybe Zach and Stacy can bear with you until then.

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Rose said...

What fun, meeting a new dog friend, running and digging. Did you sleep well after your day at the park?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home