Sunday, September 03, 2006

it's been a while

I have been chewing a lot of shoes lately. Also, Zach has taken me running almost every morning. Just about a mile or so, but it gets him moving. I usually drag my feet because I'd rather be sleeping. Stacy is running a lot further because she's training for a 1/2 marathon with my Aunt Megan in October.

I feel really bad today. I got sick this morning and when Zach tried to take me outside, I couldn't hold myself up anymore, so I just laid down in the middle of the road. This happened a few times. My face was very itchy. Zach had to carry me back home. They took me to the emergency room and then I remembered that I was chasing ants last night. The vet thinks I had an allergic reaction because I had bumps all over my face and neck. She gave me a benadryl shot and a steroid shot to make me feel better, but I am still getting sick a little. I am going to sleep most of the day and see if that makes me feel any better.

4 Comments:

At 1:30 AM, Blogger Rose said...

Oh Teddy,
I feel so sad knowing you are sick. Please rest and get better. I am so glad Zach and Stacy love you and take care of you. I hope to come see you after i return and rest from my Ireland trip
Gma Rose

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger gmaburka said...

Teddy I hope it wasn't those bad ole fire ants. Gpa got bitten by those one time and he had an allergic reaction like from a yellow jacket.

 
At 3:32 AM, Blogger Rose said...

Teddy Dear,
Are you feeling much better now? We hope so.
gma rose

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Mrs B said...

What a terrible way to spend your holiday. I hope you're better by now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home